Fred's Virtual Walk
Join Fred’s Walk and help us fundraise to support Fred Victor programs and assist vulnerable people across Toronto.
This years virtual walk will be on Friday, June 5, 3:30 pm – 5pm
Help support Fred Victor to offer programs and services to over 2000 people DAILY! Here is what you will be supporting by fundraising and donating:
- Housing and shelter for individuals and families who live in extreme poverty, are marginally housed or are homeless.
- Connecting community members to healthcare services, including mental health and addiction support.
- Training programs for people who are seeking sustainable and meaningful employment.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Form a Team or Join as an individual!
2. Fundraise! Set a goal and find fun and creative ways to raise money. We’ll give you ideas, access to an online fundraising page, and help along the way! Minimum $150 raised per person.
3. On June 5th, join us online and take a virtual walk! You will go on a journey from site to site and learn about poverty and homelessness and what Fred Victor is doing in response. You will see how the funds you raise positively impact Fred Victor’s programs and services.
4. Celebrate! At the end of our virtual walk, we will be celebrating with awards, prizes, and more!
Interested?! Register your team today! If you have any questions please email Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved! Fred’s Walk offers four different sponsorship opportunities. Become a friend of Fred Victor and do something about homelessness. Email us to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities! Have questions about sponsorship opportunities? Contact:
FRED’S WALK HIGHLIGHTS
Fred’s Walk is a fun, spirited and friendly way to support Fred Victor and help end homelessness in our City. Ready. Set. Go!