We accept clean and gently used clothing in good repair. During the winter months, we are in need of warm winter coats, long pants, boots, sweaters, hats and mittens. During the summer months, we are in need of light shirts, pants and new underwear.
Sometimes we’re topped up with supplies and may not be able to receive your donation. But, please try another time. Fred Victor sites have no storage space. Unfortunately, we are not able to do pickups.
Here are the most needed items:
- new underwear for men and women
- socks (new, unused)
- boots (a size range), special need for men’s shoes
- track pants, or smaller size pants (jeans, casual pants)
- hoodies/sweat shirts
- toiletries such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, combs, razors
- pajamas and large tee-shirts for sleeping
- laundry detergent
- linens such as new or gently used sheets, blankets, mattress covers, comforters, and towels
- pet supplies such as kitty litter, dog beds, leashes, treats
- stainless steel pots and pans for Fred Victor’s Housing