Ways that we can use your help in a safe and physically distant way
- Make a donation to our emergency response campaign HelpHomelessInCrisis.Ca
- Become a monthly donor to make an impact all year long. Sign up today!
- Send thank-you letters or cards to our Front Line Staff at any of our locations. Full mailing address info can be found here.
- Tip: If you don’t have stamps at home, try using this postcard app: touchnote.com
- Prepare Winter Care Kits for people experiencing homelessness and living in poverty.
- Reach out to Katy Scherer via email or 416-364-8228 x1384 to let us know you are making kits.
- Tip: Order items online or through a grocery order
- Encourage others such as family and friends to help – this is a great way to connect virtually.
- When your kits are complete we will arrange a contactless drop off with you.
- Put together a Home Starter Kit for clients moving into permanent housing.
- Tip: Order items online
- Tip: Coordinate with friends and family to get all the items together. People can drop off items at your door (no need to get closer than 2 meters)
- When you are ready to deliver your completed Home Starter Kit, email Carly Friesen to arrange a contactless delivery.
- Follow and engage with us on Social Media. When you like or comment on our posts more people will see them! Support us by becoming active on our social media platforms. Choose those you use:
Make a donation of food to one of our sites. Please call ahead to make sure there is a staff available to accept your food delivery. You can find more information about foods that are needed and drop-off locations here.