*Updated November 2021
Since the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, our highest priority has been (and will remain) the health and safety of our staff and community. To keep people safe across our programs and services, the following measures continue to be implemented at Fred Victor:
- physical distancing and reduced capacity
- a personal protective equipment policy
- staff, resident and visitor screening and testing
- onsite vaccination clinics
- mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for all employees, students, contractors, service providers and volunteers
As we continue to adapt to meet the needs of the community, while also abiding by provincial health and safety protocols, our programs and services are subject to change.
For up-to-date information on the operations of a specific program or site, please inquire directly: https://www.fredvictor.org/location-information/
We remain deeply committed to helping people who are homeless in Toronto – and we are grateful for the dedication of our staff members who continue to work on the frontlines during this pandemic.
Thank you to all of our supporters for stepping up during these challenging times and making it possible for us to be there for the city’s most vulnerable residents.