Thank you for your interest in donating food to our programs.
We welcome food donations that are nutritious, and rich in good ingredients – the kind of food you want in your own home.
- Vegetables & Soup: canned vegetables and vegetable juices, canned tomatoes, canned soup and pasta sauces
- Fruits: Canned fruit, sugar-free applesauce, dried fruit, 100% fruit juices
- Fish/Beans/Nuts: Canned tuna or chicken, canned and dried beans, low-sodium broth or bean soups, unsalted nuts, unsweetened peanut butter, canned and dried lentils
- Dairy Alternatives: Shelf-stable unsweetened milk alternatives (rice, soy, almond, coconut, oat etc.)
- Grains: Brown or wild rice, whole grain pasta, cereals, tortillas, old-fashioned oats or oatmeal, whole grain crackers and other snacks, granola bars
- Spices/Cooking Oils: Olive, canola, and vegetable oils, salt, pepper,
- Supplies: Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss
We Do Not Accept: products that have been opened, products that are expired or past the best before date, soda/pop or sugar-added beverages, potato chips, candy or chocolate bars.
Drop off locations
Call ahead to make sure the site is open.
Toronto Community Housing
291 George Street Toronto, ON M5A 2N2 p: 6478368916
251 Sherbourne St Toronto, ON M5A 3Y9 p:6478368916
145 Queen Street East
Toronto, Ontario M5A 1S1 416-364-8228
Dawes Rd. Housing
418 Dawes Rd.
Toronto, ON M4B 2E8 p: 416-285-9637
Mortimer Avenue Housing
704 Mortimer Ave.
East York, ON M4C 2K2 p: 416-421-2474
20 Palace Street Permanent Housing
20 Palace St.
Toronto, ON M5A 1J4 p: 416-364-2379