A year slips by so quickly. Fred Victor's Annual General Meeting hosted by our Women's Day Program on June 20th, 2013 made sure our fiscal year ended with:
- a good summary. Both Executive Director Mark Aston and Chair of the Board Jennifer Guerard talked to the 70 staff, volunteers and Fred Victor program participants about Fred Victor housing, shelters, employment and training, community programs, health services and housing access in 2012-2013.
- warm thanks to outgoing Board Members: Jennifer Guerard (Chair) Pam Bryant (Past-Chair), Lachlan MacQuarrie and Julie Weston.
- congratulations to incoming Board Members: Janet Mason, Scott Lawrence, Lis Wigmore, and Claire McIntyre
- informative and humourous videos about our Employment and Training Services and our Women's Day Program. Women's Day Program staff and Jing, a Mandarin song leader who participates in seniors programming at the Day Program, impressed the crowd by singing "Moon's Hometown" in Mandarin. (bottom right photo)
- yummy and plentiful finger foods from our home grown Friends Catering