Get Your Move On!
people in Toronto rely
on us every day
When you give/move 2 hours on
you’re doing something
by a “Mover”
buys a safe and clean
bed for the night, 3 healthy meals and someone to help
On Sunday, October 16th, get your move on for two hours to raise money for Fred Victor. Dollars raised help people without a home to Move On to safe, stable housing.
How much you move is up to You.
- Choose your activity - walk, run, dance, swim, bowl, jump, hula, cycle … you name it.
- Choose who you move with – pick a few friends, co-workers or family to be on your team.
- Choose where – let us know if you’re in a park, gym, community centre or on a trail. Take a picture & share - #fvmoveon.
- Sign up – register your “move” with Fred Victor, create a fundraising page, share and invite friends to join or support you.
After all the moving, we celebrate. Movers from across the city join friends, family, supporters at noon for Brunch featuring:
- Lots of great food by Friends Catering
- Smoothie Bar
- Awards, prizes, raffle, auction
- Massage Station
- Caesars and Craft Brew
Brunch Tickets $25 each - Get Tickets!
Movers receive complementary Brunch ticket
When you sign-up as a “Mover” you help raise funds and awareness of Fred Victor and the state of homelessness in Toronto. You join hundreds of other people giving 2 hours on Sunday October 16th to do something about homelessness in our city.