Get Your Move On!
people in Toronto rely
on us every day
When you give/move 2 hours on
you’re doing something
by a “Mover”
buys a safe and clean
bed for the night, 3 healthy meals and someone to help
On Sunday, October 16th, get your move on for two hours to raise money for Fred Victor. Dollars raised help people without a home to Move On to safe, stable housing.
How much you move is up to You.
- Choose your activity - walk, run, dance, swim, bowl, jump, hula, cycle … you name it.
- Choose who you move with – pick a few friends, co-workers or family to be on your team.
- Choose where – let us know if you’re in a park, gym, community centre or on a trail. Take a picture & share - #fvmoveon.
- Sign up – register your “move” with Fred Victor, create a fundraising page, share and invite friends to join or support you.
- Just want to sponsor a "mover"? Click here.
After all the moving, we celebrate.
Tuesday October 25th 5:00 – 8:00pm
Lots of great food stations (you won’t need dinner, that’s for sure)
Local beer by Beaus Brewery and wine
Awards – for best fundraisers, social media, most participants …..
Auction and raffle – fun one-of-a-kind experiences
Haven’t registered for Get Your Move On yet?
Movers receive complementary ticket
When you sign-up as a “Mover” you help raise funds and awareness of Fred Victor and the state of homelessness in Toronto. You join hundreds of other people giving 2 hours on Sunday October 16th to do something about homelessness in our city.